About me:

I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama and I am working towards earning my English Education degree. I hope to become one of the best teachers in the country. I have always loved teaching and can remember teaching my younger sibling and my younger cousins how to do math, how to write, and how to read. I truly believe that it will be my job as a teacher to encourage my students and to show them that they are capable of anything.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fairness

I believe that I will be a fair teacher in that I won't play favorites and I won't play politics. If the student can't pass then the student can't pass. I will not send a student on when he or she can not pass my course because it would not be fair to my other students who worked hard to get their grade. I will also listen to my students when they are having disagreements rather than just tell them both to go sit down. I will never not allow a student to answer a question. All my students will get a fair shot because their names are going on sticks and in a container and I will call their names out when I draw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment