About me:

I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama and I am working towards earning my English Education degree. I hope to become one of the best teachers in the country. I have always loved teaching and can remember teaching my younger sibling and my younger cousins how to do math, how to write, and how to read. I truly believe that it will be my job as a teacher to encourage my students and to show them that they are capable of anything.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

How I will use the technology

The technology I would like to use most in my classroom would be Blogger. I believe that this website will be most beneficial to my class because it will help improve their writing skills and communication skills. I would also love to use Skype to talk to classrooms around the country and the world about different things we are learning in class. I believe if we were reading a book based in Japan for instance, my students would benefit from Skyping, or e-mailing back and forth, students from Japan. I would also love to use a SMARTBoard. This would be very useful for teaching my students the different parts of speech and the different parts of a sentence. I would also love for my students to have classroom laptops so that they could get on their blogger during a specified time and free write (type), it is very important for the creative process. This would also be helpful because some students won't have the opportunity or good fortune to own a computer at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment