About me:

I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama and I am working towards earning my English Education degree. I hope to become one of the best teachers in the country. I have always loved teaching and can remember teaching my younger sibling and my younger cousins how to do math, how to write, and how to read. I truly believe that it will be my job as a teacher to encourage my students and to show them that they are capable of anything.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Life Long Learner!

I believe that in order to be a teacher you must be a life long learner. I will use my mother for example. She has been a teacher for ten years and before that she worked in daycares. Our house is full of books because my mother and I love to read. My mother is forever on the computer researching new materials for her class. I hope to one day be like my mother in the aspect that I hope to never lose my passion for learner. Plus, how am I to expect my students to learn when I myself am unwilling to continue to learn all I can about the world around me?

No comments:

Post a Comment